- CoQ10 Ovulation is an energy-intense process. A woman’s eggs (oocytes) are cells, and the mitochondria are responsible for energy production within the cell. The human egg contains more mitochondria than any other cell.
CoQ10 plays a crucial role in energy production inside the mitochondria. As men and women people age, production of CoQ10 decreases. CoQ10 levels are highest during the first 20 years of life, after which they begin to decline.
For this reason, an older women’s eggs become less efficient at producing energy with age.
Studies indicate that CoQ10 may help support fertility and a healthy pregnancy. CoQ10 promotes egg quality in older women.
- Myo- inositol Formulated to support healthy hormone balance, ovulation, egg quality and menstrual cycle regularity.*
- NAC is a highly stable and bioavailable form of the amino acid cysteine. Amino acids are compounds used by the body for a number of functions including to form proteins. Proteins are required by the human body for the repair, maintenance and growth of tissue where they perform structural roles. Supports egg quality and ovulation
- Vitamin D assists in the production of the anti-Müllerian hormone (AMH), which is the measure of a woman’s ovarian reserve. Increasing your Vitamin D intake can potentially improve your egg quality
- Zinc plus this aids egg quality and progesterone production
- Omega 3 omega 3s which have anti-inflammatory properties that help to reduce oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is important to prevent because studies have shown that it can damage ovarian follicles.
All items sold separately