Why you should test your vaginal microbiome
✔ Support fertility
✔ Reduce STD and HPV risks
✔ Reduce risks for cervical cancer
✔ Protect against UTIs
✔ Encourage a healthy vaginal lining (decreases inflammation)
What the vaginal health test includes:
- Vaginal microbiome sample collection kit
- Comprehensive report of vaginal health from your ScreenMe PhD scientist
- Tailored food and recipes
- Recommended supplements
What you learn:
Our test will help assess the bacterial community living in your vagina and what health affects they have. You will learn about:
- Your vaginal diversity
- Your vaginal community state type
- Your vaginal bacterial composition including good bacteria and pathogenic bacteria
- How your vaginal type is impacting your health and feritlity
- How you can enhance you fertility, protect yourself against UTIs, vaginosis, STDs and reduce risk of cervical cancer
Once measured, it is easier to manage:
At ScreenMe we believe that humans are better than computer artificial intelligence:
Your results will be assessed personally by a range of health professionals such as:
- Accredited medical doctors
How it works:
1) Take your test:
Collect your vaginal microbiome sample at home.
2) Post your sample:
Post your sample back on the same day you take the test to our laboratory using the pre-paid envelope provided (prepaid envelopes only included in the UK)
3) Receive your results:
Your results and report will be ready in 4-6 weeks and sent through email and you will receive your tailored food, recipes and recommended supplements on the ScreenMe dashoard.
Need more support? You also have access to a free 20 minute consultation to go over your results and answer any questions you may have.
Results ready in 4-6 weeks.
Laboratories and products, you can trust:
Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS and private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
At ScreenMe our health professionals spend a lot of time reviewing and selecting the highest quality supplements and health products available on the market, so you don’t have to. From testing through to health consultations and products all this can be easily accessed in the ScreenMe Health Shop.
Want to know more about the vaginal microbiome before you test yourself? Read more here