What goes in
20 key nutrients including…
- Iodine for thyroid hormone health and hormone
- Selenium for immune support
- Holy Basil is traditionally used in thyroid health
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in thyroid health
- Low levels of iron for the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B5 supports during stressful times
- Magnesium for a healthy nervous system
- Zinc for immune support
Questions about this product:
Yes, however we recommend taking this at least two hours before or after you have taken your medication. Please contact our Nutritional Team if you suffer from Hasimoto’s Thyroiditis before taking this supplement.
We do not recommend this formula if you are Hyperthyroid (your thyroid is working too fast). Please contact our Nutritional Team for advice on which of our formulas would be most suitable for you.
Yes, this is a great formula for optimising thyroid function when not taking medication.
Yes, the thyroid is implicated in the female hormone and menstrual cycles, as well as puberty, gynaecological health, fertility, new motherhood and in the perimenopause and menopause, so optimising its function is vital for female hormone issues.
Yes, your thyroid regulates your metabolism and appetite,so a healthy thyroid is vital for weight loss.
Yes, this is a hugely supportive formula to take during fertility.
This formula is not suitable to take during pregnancy, however our Food-Grown Pregnancy complex supports your thyroid, promoting healthy pregnancy and supporting your baby’s development and growth.
Yes, this is a great formula for supporting your thyroid health whilst breast-feeding.