Ideal if you
- What a complete picture of your vaginal health and composition
- Want to look at your entire vaginal microbiome
- Want to receive tailored advice on how to enhance fertility, protect against UTIs, STDs, and reduce the risk of cervical cancer, based off of your results
About this test
- This consists of an easy to do, at-home vaginal swab test.
- This test will give you an in-depth understanding of your vaginal health and community, as well as what implications this has for your health.
- Our tests are of gold standard – involving cutting edge NGS (next-generation-sequencing) technology, that allows the entire DNA of your microbiome to be sequenced with 99% accuracy.
- At ScreenMe our expert scientists and nutritionists ensure you receive all the information and guidance you need to restore and improve your health and wellness. Your results will be personally assessed by a range of health professionals.
- Our partner labs are trusted by the NHS & private clinics, so you can expect the highest standards from our accredited laboratories.
What it includes
- Screen 100% of the bacteria and yeast present in your vagina
- Entire vaginal ecosystem is screened
- Discover your vaginal community state type
- Comprehensive report of vaginal health from your ScreenMe PhD scientist
- Free consultation with our experts
How it works?
- Take your test
- Collect your vaginal swap sample from the comfort of your own home
- Post your sample
- Use the pre-paid envelope provided to post your sample back to our laboratory, on the same day you took the test.
- Get your individual results
- Access your personal dashboard to view your results, reports, recommended nutrition, and more.
- Have your free consultation
- Speak to our experts who guide you through your results and create your own bespoke plan of action, recommendations, nutritional advice; including tailored supplement and product recommendations
How long does it take?
Due to the nature of the test results take 5-6 weeks to be recieved from the lab.